Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Scott Libby Memorial Garden

A new memorial project that Jenn Raymond is creating:
Greetings!
I would like to take this chance to let you know of the wonderful thing that is very possibly happening in memory of our dear friend. I had been thinking of a wonderful way to remember Scott on his birthday and forever more, and came up with the idea of a memorial garden at Windham High School. I e-mailed the superintendent about the idea and he thinks that it is a great idea. He is going to run it by the committee, but he thinks that they will all approve. Now I just need some of you to help me out. I need manpower and the donation of flowers. It would be great for all of us to be a part of making this amazing project a reality. I will also need donations for a plaque. The cost of this plaque will be around $60. I figure that if we all chip in $5 or something, we will get the money no problem. Let me know who can help out with this project ASAP and we will set a date.

You may contact Jenn at jferray (at) gmail (dot) com.

No comments:

Post a Comment