Monday, September 14, 2009

Trial to Begin Tuesday September 15

Jury selection for the trial of Scott's alleged killer began last Friday, and was completed this morning. The trial has been scheduled to begin at 9 AM tomorrow morning.

My intention for this site during the trial is to limit myself to brief and objective descriptions of what I know took place, either from being there myself or hearing directly from someone who was (I will not be able to attend every single day). I will also post links to major news stories, as I have done in the past. In some cases I may choose not to link to news stories which contain no new information, or which I feel are too sensational, and I will also not link to 'blog essays and other subjective web content.

Expressions of support to family and friends of Scott are encouraged as comments here or at the various memorial sites which you may find listed in the Links section.

No comments:

Post a Comment